Thursday, February 28, 2008

First doctor's visit...

Mysti and Andrew took Caroline to the Doctor's office for the first time on Monday, Feb 25. This wasn't a true official visit, but because Caroline was born on the weekend, her pediatrician wanted to check her out with his own eyes as soon as possible.

Note: Caroline marked her territory and pee'd on the scale. Oh well...her parent's are new at this...

Her official first check-up was on Thursday, Feb 28 and the doctor's remarks on the chart were - "Beautiful!"

We can't go anywhere with out a couple pics...check them out below...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to welcome the newest descendent of the Hines family! And what a wonderful way to share the photos. I will pass the word along to my siblings, the Byers' (Aunt Lizzie's kids!)

Janet Byers Reinhart
(I saw you both at Aunt Janet's funeral. I am Aunt Lizzie's oldest daughter.)