Today was a very big day. Caroline was blessed with a special visit from a special person. Great-Grandpa Price made the trek from Arlington with the help of Great Aunt Annie to come see his newest great grandchild. Andrew's Grandpa has been talking about it for the last couple days and was able to make it over to see Caroline this morning. For those of you that don't know, this is a huge deal.
Great-Grandpa wanted to see the first girl born in almost 54 years into the Price lineage. With all the grandchildren/great-grandchildren out there, Caroline is the first girl (with a little girl cousin coming in the next week or so!!!)
The day wouldn't be complete with out a couple pics...

3 comments:
Caroline, your great grand dad was so happy to get to see you and hold you. He said it reminded him of when each of his 4 daughters was born, oh so long ago.
And I really enjoyed meeting you.
I hope I am first in line when your parents want some time away and need someone to come and stay with you.
We can have so much fun!!!
great aunt annie
Well, uncle John looks so spiffy and young in the new duds he wore to meet Caroline. I know it was a special day for him and for everyone! Thanks to Anne for making it possible.
Cuz Janet Reinhart
She is beautiful, congratulations. Loretta Gilbert
Post a Comment