Abuelita, Great Aunt Annie, Aunt Denise, Cousin Ella and Caroline all got together this week for lunch. Caroline was all tuckered out after the big outing!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have been wanting to say, for some time, that I (speaking for many) appreciate, enjoy all of the photos and sidebars. It is wonderful that you are so sharing with your great documentation. Caroline is a beautiful, loved child and it is just great to keep up, in all ways, but in particular, I refer to her blog. Thank you.
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Mysti! :-) I see you've been on here for a couple of months, but I just found a link to your site on Suzanne's site!
2 comments:
I have been wanting to say, for some time, that I (speaking for many) appreciate, enjoy all of the photos and sidebars. It is wonderful that you are so sharing with your great documentation. Caroline is a beautiful, loved child and it is just great to keep up, in all ways, but in particular, I refer to her blog. Thank you.
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Mysti! :-) I see you've been on here for a couple of months, but I just found a link to your site on Suzanne's site!
Post a Comment