Thursday, January 8, 2009

Daddy leaves for work

Andrew was leaving for work on Monday morning and Caroline wanted to send him on his way properly. She is pulling up on anything (including our legs), waves and claps whenever she finds the time, and is constantly on a discovery mission (her new favorite place is her bathroom).


Press Play (sorry for the sideways viewing)


3 comments:

The Tylers said...

That's cute! As somewhat advanced as I am on blogger, I cannot figure out how to do the video thing. Is that on your camera? We have a separate video camera as my digital camera doesn't take video.....oh well!

Anna said...

how sweet! how can he possibly go to work now! ; )

The Tylers said...

Just saw your comment from 1-9-09 on my blog and I would love to get together when you are in town! Just let me know. Boston is 4/20/09. FYI!!